It’s been six days already!
Happy New Year everyone!
I think I need to post something in welcoming a New Year since it is my yearly tradition. It just so happen that I was not yet ready on what to post!
There are so many things going on lately and I really don’t know on where to start. As you all know, I don’t really like into planning on something but I think I have to start doing it. I have planners to go with it and I think I have to stick with the plans since I am now the business owner of not just a small company but to a growing company. Yes, it is quite new for me to handle my BPO business but wow it’s so amazing and I am really excited for this company.
So we have clients coming this month and we are really excited to meet them. Oh God, for the longest time they will be coming! OMG… I still can’t believe! So there you go.. that made me so quite lately. That made me so nervous lately because this is a dream come true for us. I know that it will going to be AMAZING! (hold breath!)
Plans? well.. I don’t plan so much for long term before but I think I have to start to have these short term and long term plans and of course stick to it! But of course, I won’t be discussing some of our business plans here… Not here! I will just write it down on my planner and sticky notes and print some it.
But… to sum of it all.. here are the plans… ahahahha
- I will be EXTREMELY working my ass! – For the past years I am not really into it, I just worked but not 100% yet, so this time I will do it 100%. hahahah
- I will be EXTREMELY have a vacation! – I will try to explore more places with my sons and hubby. Having a vacation is my only way to relax and will definitely help me focus on my work. So it is really a necessity for me to have a vacation. It is my only fuel to go on with my goals. NECESSITY!
- I will continue to exercise and reach my weight goals and eventually control my sugar. – ultimate goal to stay healthy but hey I am not really a health buff, I just need to balance everything.
- I will eat right. More fruits and Veggies. – I really love to eat and I love to visit new restos in the city and I think I should explore more.
- I will watch more movies. – This is my past time if I wanted to relax and don’t want to go in a vacation because I still have pending work to do. This is my way of unwinding if I can’t travel.
- Read more books! – I really can’t live without books. I am trying to control myself of going inside the bookstore because I still have so much books to finish. So until I am done with my unread 8 books, I have to get away with the bookstore. My goal is read at least 100 books this year!
- Focus on my painting! – I started to love paintings and later I realized that having this hobby is not easy. The materials are quite expensive. I spent so much from it and I am not even sure that my paintings were good, but I don’t care. ahhahaah I will continue to paint to make me feel good. It made me feel relax and more focus on my goals. It made me deal with my depression and anxiety attack. So I think it is so worth it.
There you go… Those are my goals for this year and I know that this year is the best! I can feel it and I am so excited for it.
This is indeed my Year End Post..
Few hours from now, it will be 2017. Oh, I need to practice writing the 2017 because in reality it took me at least a month to master it, specially if I need to issue some checks and memos. hahahah!
2016 in general is a good year for me and to my family. I am glad that we are all healthy though there are some challenges in my diabetes but later on I realized that it is a continuous struggle. As long as I am doing what is best for my body, then I should be good. I don’t want to dwell too much of it anymore. I am eating right and doing my daily exercise. I know that God will take care of the rest. I am sure of that.
As I look back about my 2016, I came along so many changes in my life. I received different awards for my businesses and I am proud of it. I never thought that I will experience such things. Non akala ko sa mga artista lang ang mga awards pero pwede din pala mangyari sa akin. I am glad that I am being recognized as an Entrepreneur.
I also started my BPO business this year and at first it was really hard. We encounter some challenging situations but I am glad that we made it. I also realized that business problems are sometimes out of my control but I should be ready always. I should think ahead of every situation. I need to protect my businesses and with that I know that I should be watchful and careful in every deal.
Taking risk is a new normal for me. I am now out of my comfort zone and I think I am loving it.
As you all know from the past that I suffer anxiety and panic attack and I am glad that this year it was lessen. I also had depression in the past due to what happened with my daughter but this year is way different. I finally overcome and though it is a constant struggle but at least this time I manage it well.
Many took advantage of me, some want to put me down and some love to see me on my lowest point but hey! I made it! Thank you for not believing in me and thank you for showing your true colors because I can address it well now. It made me handle it well. I know where to place you… as always.. you are now part of my past and leave behind. I am done with you and it is time to move on. You don’t have any space in my life right now. But despite of the pain, I am hoping that God will bless my heart to forgive those people, I hope God will heal my heart to forgive you. I just hope.
There are also people whom I love to be with. There are friends that made me laugh more this year and I’m loving it. There are people who are really for keeps and I am glad that I found them. I always find time to appreciate the good things in life and just enjoy it.
I am so thankful for this year, I learn a lot and grow a lot from all the experiences that will definitely make me better in a year to come.
Thank you God and Mama Mary for all the blessings and for taking care of everything when you know that I can’t handle it anymore. I am really so grateful! You are the Best!
To God be the Glory!